Entering a low-carb diet does not mean depriving yourself of the foods you like, but rather learning to cook based on the new diet you are adopting.
This recipe is made with peanut butter, so if I'm sure you're going to love it.
- 4 tbsp. Whole Cream
- 4 tbsp. Flaxseed Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp Strawberry Jam WITHOUT SUGAR
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and 2 tablespoons of eggs.
2. Start beating it, until the peanut butter is completely dissolved, finally add the 4 tablespoons of whole cream.
3. Add 4 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
4. Cover the frying pan with butter and a medium-high flame. Once the pan is hot, add the mixture to make the American pancakes,
Once small dots form at the top, we turn it over and serve it.
5. Finally we serve all the American pancakes.
SEE ALSO: Keto-Friendly Pizza Crust Recipe
I hope you enjoy this recipe, it is quite rich and helps us meet our goals of eating a ketogenic or low-carb diet.