In addition to carrying out a routine that helps you, you need to lean on foods that help you gain muscle.
Nutrition is the fundamental basis that can determine the success or failure of your training routine.
50 Nutrition tips for losing weight and gaining muscle
1. Eat whole, fresh, unprocessed foods.
2. Do not substitute fruit for fruit juices.
3. When you buy your food, read the labels of all processed foods.
4. Never eliminate food groups, carbohydrates, proteins or fats. Loading....
5. Eat slowly and only until you are satisfied.
6. Eat something every 3 to 4 hours.
7. Exercise is key to better managing the food you eat.
8. When you need vitamins, let your first recourse be the fruit bowl.
9. Record the amount of food and learn how to tell if you need to eat more or less.
10. From all that is natural, select a variety of foods. Sponsored Links
11. Remove skin from chicken or turkey before cooking or eating
RELATED: Healthy Snack: Turkey Cilantro Roll Up
12. Eat fish at least twice a week.
13. Buy reduced-fat versions of the dairy products you eat.
14. Replace tea with green tea
15. Apples will protect your health, eat them every day.
16. Do not eat before going to sleep.
17. Bananas strengthen your bones.
18. Broccoli helps against cancer.
19. Carrots are good for the eyes.
20. Breakfast is essential
RELATED: How to Make a High Protein Breakfast
21. Add the vegetable soups before your lunches and dinners.
22. Tomatoes protect the prostate.
23. Yogurt will protect you from ulcers and help you digest food better.
24. Keep a variety of raw vegetables in your refrigerator to eat at all times.
25. Replace salt with lemon, herbs and spices to flavor.
26. Buy lean cuts of meat.
27. Garlic kills bacteria.
28. Nuts are tremendously nutritious.
29. One orange a day improves your immune system and gives you your daily dose of vitamin C
30. Eat a variety of foods that contain fiber, from the whole to vegetables and fruits.
31. Eat peas, lentils, beans for vegetable protein.
32. When going out to eat, choose the healthiest options.
33. Replace white flour with wholemeal flour.
34. Eat peanut butter, nuts, and avocados as a source of healthy fats.
35. Replace your fried foods with steamed, baked, or grilled foods.
36. Little by little he is planning more and more healthy meals for the week.
37. It eats onion, is cheap and has many health properties.
38. Incorporates oats as a great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Sponsored Links
39. Eggs contain a lot of protein and also assist in concentration and memory.
40. Put a pinch of chili in your meals to burn more calories.
41. Indulge yourself once in a while.
42. Buy seasonal meals. Eat less and enjoy more.
43. Eat less and enjoy more.
44. When you don't eat soup, start your meals with a salad.
45. Take care of your water consumption, water eliminates fats and toxins.
46. Serve yourself in the kitchen and do not put the bowl or food bowl on the table.
47. Incorporate mustard seeds into your diet.
48. Ginger is considered universal medicine.
49. Eat seafood.
50. Incorporate all this in little by little and your nutrition will improve.
RELATED: 16 Fat Burning Foods - Eating Your Way To Natural Fat Loss
Having the body you want is possible if you know the right way to build muscle mass.